Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Posted: May 14, 2013
Intertech is seeking a highly technical, results oriented individual. This person will be responsible for the implementation, installation, programming and service of commercial intrusion, access control, fire and video systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and/or service for commercial intrusion, access control, fire and video systems
- Install, configure, program, and perform final commissioning of systems
- Provide end-user training
- Work collaboratively with installation, project management, engineering and other departments
- Provide assistance to other technical support specialists in the work group
- Interact professionally with customers while performing duties
- Troubleshoot problems remotely or at the customer site as required
- Complete service reports and other documentation as required
- Achieve above average results for customer satisfaction.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2-4 years electronic security system or Information Technology experience
- Degree in Electronics, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, software aptitude and electronics background
- Must be highly organized - Demonstrated success managing multiple tasks
- Technical licenses and certifications a plus
- Valid drivers license with clear driving record
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Intertech Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer.